Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Offering Rod Repair - Country Wide

Hey Guys & Gals!!!

I wanted to take a moment to share how Big Bite Custom Rod Building & Tackle is going to offer Rod Repair Services for the entire country.

I am looking to build a clientele and prove how good our services are by offering this service.  This is how it will work.

STEP 1:  Contact me either by email BigBiteCustomRods@gmail.com OR directly by phone (321) 696-9660 and let me know what is wrong with your Fishing Rod.

STEP 2:  Together we make plans for how the repair should go and you send the rod to me at my shop here in Oviedo, FL.  At this time I will also give you the cheapest solution for mailing the rod.

STEP 3:  I receive the rod and assess what we discussed.  Then I establish the new components that might need to be purchased for the repair and how long the repair will take.

STEP 4:  The repair is made and billing is established.....  The base fee for ANY rod repair is $40.  No matter how large the repair may be that fee will NEVER change.  The only addition to the final bill will be the cost of parts/components that may be needed.

STEP 5:  Once payment is established then I ship the repaired rod back to you at NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE.  Thats right!  I will pay for the shipping back to you.  Its that simple.


So contact me today to discuss this further or if your ready to get that rod repaired.
 

Call me the builder:  (321) 696-9660

No comments:

Post a Comment