Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Camo, Camo, Camo - Camo Rods Available!

I am so excited to have these available and offer my customers.  Please check out these camo inspired rods Big Bite Custom Rod Building & Tackle is starting to build.

These rods have the options in the following sections..... Check out the pics here below with how much I am offering these for....

DIGITAL CAMO
PINK CAMO
FISHOFLAUGE
URBAN CAMO

then select...
SPINNING or CASTING

then select....
CAMO, CORK or EVA FOAM grips

These are all rated for a Line Weight of 8 - 14 lbs...
Lengths available are 7' or 6.6' feet.....


I am offering ANY of these no matter casting or spinning, length or grips ALL for the same price... You get the choice of thread color to wrap the guides or I will use an automatic matching color....

Any of these Camo Rods built and shipped to you for $200 which includes the price of shipping...

Please visit me at www.BigBiteCustomRodBuildingAndTackle.com 
or
email me directly to order and get started at BigBiteCustomRods@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment