Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Military Themed Rods by a Veteran

If you didn't already know, I am a US Air Force Veteran and dang proud of it.  From the very beginning of building rods a while back I decided to pass on this love for the military and designed Military Inspired/Themed rods.



The rods I designed are built on the MHX - rod blanks, but you can have the choice of Batson, St. Croix and the more inexpensive route of CRB.  Although no matter what blank they are built on the color theme is directly related to the US Military branch you choose.....

I offer builds for the following services.....

US Air Force
US Army
USMC
US Navy
US Coast Guard

Special Requests can be done for reserves and National Guard, but you must contact me first to see if I can get the correct components.

To build these patriotic rods I will use PacBay or American Tackle guides and a Graphite reel seat.  Grips/Handle can be in the choice of EVA foam (which I prefer on these) and come with color coordinating trim bands on the butt cap, fore and rear grips.

If interested in any of these please contact me for pricing and details....

Big Bite Custom Rod Building & Tackle
www.BigBiteCustomRodBuildingAndTackle.com
or
BigBiteCustomRods@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment